My childhood right here! I nearly died when I found out that Jaleel White *aka Urkel* was the voice of Blade Beak.
I demand you leave immediately!
- So rude! And after I came all this way just to see you.
- What do you want?
Let's go back to
War and violence
I'm so bored
Nights of evil filled with fear
Your worst dream, that's my idea of fun
- You're mad!
- I'm so glad you noticed. I've been working at it for years.
Let Darkness find its sad ways
Let's go back to good old bad days
No more foolish acts of kindness
Arthur and his kingdom
Will be mine
- And pretty Juliana, you're going to help me.
- I would sooner die!
- I think you'll find you won't be able to resist!
- Don't you dare harm her!
- Follow my plan... and she won't be hurt.
Years from now, no one will bother
To recall your good King Arthur
Because all of this
Will be mine
Will all be mine
I have a plan, it includes you
You, Juliana, will lead me to
Where I will claim all that is mine
In the back of your wagons
My men will all hide
You'll sit up front as the gates open wide
Now watch me create
My mechanical army with pride
With this potion
I bought from some witches
A drop on this chicken
All watch as he switches
Into a weapon that I can use at will
Now this chicken
- Behold... 'Bladebeak'
Step right up and enter quickly
I'll transform the meek
Into iron men
With hands of steel
- Yes, yes, into the water. Quickly now. Go, you fools! Next! Stand up straight now! Move it along! No, no, that's no good! Prepare for the dawning... of a new age! The Ruberian Age! Year One!
- Go to Camelot. Warn Arthur.
- I won't leave you here.
- Kayley, Ruber will be in Camelot in three days. Take the main road. Get there before us.
- But, Mother...
- Go... while you have the chance. Go, Kayley! You're our only hope. Be careful, dear.
Only one will be revered
Worshipped, hated, loved and feared
- I'd just like to say a few words: 'I, me, mine'!
You were mistaken if you believed
Ruber was someone who'd crumble and leave
Now I'm back
And I will be staying
I told you once
I told you twice
Everything you see before you
Every last bit of it